Our Bible-based Standards
- There is one God in three persons – the Father, the Son of God and the Holy Spirit.
- No man or creation can take Jesus’ life from Him. He paid the entire penalty for our sins but requires our accepting of His offer for salvation then living a life in Him.
- Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. So God created man in his own image,in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. Let us be fruitful and multiple all the great blessings God has create between a man and woman”, specific supporting roles, companionship, and the God ordained selection of mate. [Gen. 1:26-27, I Corinthians 6:9; Romans 1:26, 27]
- True Christianity is not a religion. It is a way of life that Jesus exampled. All who truly believe in Jesus are born of the Spirit into a new creation called the body of Christ.
- We reject man-added doctrines and accept the Bible as basically literal, prophetic, and a guide to everyday living in anticipation of eternity with God.
- Water baptism is an outward sign of an inward act as a witness to one’s self and the world that one is now in Christ. Water baptism saves no one.
- The 66 books of the Bible are inerrant and infallible as breathed to the prophets and authors, but translations can carry the errors of man’s translation. [Revelation 22:18]
- Bible study is not a chore but a privilege and expectation of all true believers in Christ. Devotions, although good, is not bible study.
- There are but two powers in the lives of man with eternal consequence; God and Satan. Neutral is not a position for or against either so it does not exist in a right or wrong world.
- The true Church of God are all those saved by grace through faith (with a living trust) in the Lord Jesus. Members of the true Church exist in multiple different denominations. However, the true Church of Jesus Christ is a minority of those who identify with Christianity and who call themselves Christian.
- Christ’s true body cannot exist when denominations refuse to cooperate with others who are also in Christ but practice denominational plank differences. Any compromise of sound biblical doctrine with man’s opinion being considered as the “sound doctrine” rejects the Body of Christ as the true church.
- There is but one forgiveness, forgiver, and mediator between God and man; Jesus Christ. No man or appointed position within any church be it Catholic, Orthodox, protestant, Jewish or Islam can pardon one’s sin other than God.
- Satan brought sin into the world. Adam brought sin into the lives of man.
- Satan is the Prince of Darkness desiring destruction in God’s creation by imitation and false doctrine.
- Religion is only a Sabbath or Sunday worship service if the same is not proclaimed throughout one’s life the rest of the week. True worship is 24/7; not a day in the week.
- Israel and those descended from any Tribe of Israel are God’s chosen. He chose them, not the other way around. Any Old Testament covenant for Israel not yet fulfilled will be fulfilled to the letter. The Church has not replaced or superseded Israel but those of Israeli descent must eventually declare that “He is their God.” The prayer of Daniel confessed Israel’s sin.
- The Tribulation is a literal seven years with the latter half being the Great Troubles of Jacob/Israel. The church will be taken in Rapture either before or by mid-tribulation. Jacob’s Troubles of the Great Tribulation as prophesied in God’s Word specifically identify Israel/Jerusalem.
- Any religion or person who rejects that Jesus Christ is the begotten (birth) Son of God is a false religion.
- No ordinance or church denomination is required to be followed to receive salvation for one to be a child of God.
- Jesus is begotten of God just as one is begotten of parents. Jesus had an earthly mother [Mary] and has a heavenly Father.
- Scripture is written to be studied in context. It is also meant to be studied in its entirety. I don’t understand is not a reason to ignore bible study in its entirety .
(For a more complete understanding of our bible beliefs, CLICK HERE)